We specialise in bespoke schemes tailored to meet the needs of the intermediary, often incorporating self issue and delegated authority, backed by direct access to experienced underwriters, who are able to make decisions.
Summary of Product Features
- Buildings - loss or damage caused by a full range of standard causes including property owners liability, trace and access and alternative accommodation and can be extended to include Accidental Damage
- Contents - loss or damage caused by a full range of standard causes including personal liability, occupiers liability, private employer and tenants liability, alternative accommodation, replacement locks, increased metered water, freezer contents, personal money and fraudulent use of credit cards and can be extended to include Accidental Damage
- Personal Possessions - accidental loss or damage or any external visible cause, cover is provided anywhere in the UK and up to 60 days worldwide during the period of insurance
- Legal Expenses - the policy can be extended to include Family Legal Protection
Range of Discounts
Our standard product is ideal for the established family home, providing excellent cover, reinforced by a customer focussed claims service. We aim to reward clients with a variety of discounts where positive features exist, such as
Improved security including five lever mortise deadlocks, key operated window locks and burglar alarms, but only where these features are not an underwriting requirement
- Good claims history
- Maturity discounts available from age 45 and over
- Voluntary increased excesses
- Combined policies covering buildings and contents
- Non smokers
Axiom Home insurance is designed to provide an effective solution for a significant proportion of our intermediaries' clients in respect of their private homes, home contents and personal possessions.
We are committed to a fast, efficient, customer focussed claims service. Our experienced claims handlers are available on the claim advice line 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We will keep you informed on the progress of the claim at all times.
- Properties that are let to students, local authority referrals, properties that are unoccupied, properties divided into bedsits
- Contents risks where the proposer is aged under 30, any risk where there is no adult in residence in gainful employment
- Risks with a proposed sum insured below £40,000 for buildings cover and £15,000 for contents cover
- Certain occupations are unacceptable and are detailed in our underwriting guide
Settlement through monthly bordereau account arrangements, net of initial broker commission.
If you would like more information on any of the above please contact firstname.lastname@example.org